Living Brave… Women in Business book debuts at conference
- Emcee Devita Lewis did an outstanding job keeping everyone interested and laughing, and the program moving briskly. Plus, she performs an amazing hula.
- FABRIC and Labelhorde Founder Angela Johnson introduced us to twelve Arizona designers in an inspiring fashion show. One of the designers was twelve years old, others used fabric remnants to create envy-worthy multi-patterned garments, and all were uniquely innovative. (How I wish I’d taken photos…)
- From the moist breads and muffins at morning break, through the healthy fare at lunch, to the crunchy homemade potato chips and nuts in the afternoon… the food was delicious and healthy.
- The selected women, whose stories also appear in the book, who shared their stories on stage These included the indomitable Disability Wisdom Consulting Founder Arielle Silverman; and speaker/consultant/coach Silver Rose, who shared steps for Socratic delegation.
- Not to mention the other, nearly 50, women’s business success stories detailed in the book, which each attendee received at the conclusion of the day. Brilliant!
Write on! Ann Narcisian Videan, Book Shepherd Write • Edit • Publish • Word-of-mouth strategy