If you are an established writer in the Phoenix metro area, consider gathering with us at the Alliance for Literary Writers, Authors & Yabbering Scribes (ALWAYS) tribe meeting on Thurs., June 11, 2015.
TOPIC: Speaking opportunities for authors
• How do you set up speaking engagements where you can also sell your book?
• What topics do you cover when you talk?
• What are some of the best practices for speaking as an author?
Find out at our next ALWAYS gathering.
Thursday, June 11, 2014
11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
(ALWAYS meets on the second Thursday of the month.)
Romeo’s Euro Café
(downtown GIlbert, AZ)
207 N. Gilbert Rd. #105
Gilbert, Arizona 85234
301 N. Gilbert Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
A writing tip, and your own lunch.
PLEASE show the consideration of reserving your spot at the table by:
• RSVPing through the “Join” link on our Facebook Event page
• Contacting Ann Videan, email@example.com
If you’ve RSVP’d, please SHOW UP. If you run into a conflict, please let me know BEFORE the event so I can make the necessary adjustments for the group meeting. Cheers!
• Need contacts to help your writing?
• Want advice about your writing?
• Like to hang with other cool writers?
If so, our tribe – the Alliance for Literary Writers, Authors & Yabbering Scribes (ALWAYS) – is the place for you. We’re an informal group of established writers looking for camaraderie, ideas, enlightenment and connection with writers, especially in the Phoenix metro area, to talk about our craft and businesses.
Any established writer can connect with us online through our ALWAYS Facebook page, get listed in our directory of writers on our ALWAYS LinkedIn page, or you can meet with us in person at a lunch meeting. We’d love to have any experienced writer join us at our next meeting … anyone who spends a significant part of his/her week writing, and wants to rub elbows with other writers.