Have you ever wanted to just sit down with an author and ask some questions about his or her book, the writing process, or how in the world s/he came up with that character or plot point? Your chance is coming up from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat., Dec. 10, at Dog-Eared Pages Used Books in Phoenix. A handful of local authors, including “yours truly,” will be on hand to answer questions, sign one of our books for you, or just shoot the breeze about writing and reading.
Simply show up at Dog-Eared Pages – 16428 N. 32nd Street, Suite 111, in Phoenix, AZ 85032 – any time throughout the day and get in on the action. I’ll be there from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Ed and Les Brierfield – short stories and novels blurring the lines between mystery, sci-fi and paranormal
- Barbara Cole – historical nonfiction
- Nancy Goodreau – The Silly Family [if you know the genre, please comment below]
- Jack Hawn – memoir
- Bella Thayer – The Silly Family
- Kris Tualla – historical romance
- Ann Narcisian Videan – contemporary women’s fiction
Consider… if you are looking for a unique, local gift, it’s a perfect season to think about my Rhythms & Muse novel and original music CD since I’m donating 10% of December proceeds to ICAN youth programs in Chandler, AZ. A book and music by a local author, available at a local indie bookstore and benefiting a local charity. What’s not to love?!
Find more information at info@DogEaredPagesUsedBooks.com or 602-283-5423.
See you there to talk writing, big time!