Can you answer a few more trivia questions, all based on cultural references from my Rhythms & Muse novel?
8. What Disney movie featured two bumbling dog-sitters?
9. What fictional character is the “Fairest in the Land?”
10. What 1970s slogan, now recognized worldwide, uses a symbol as its second word?
11. What 1970s show featured famous actors vacationing under the social direction of “Julie McCoy?”
12. What recognizable 1967 superhero cartoon-show theme song used in a 2002 film and then rerecorded by Michael Bublé for the 2004 sequel?
13. What tissue-worthy 1970s movie featured a poignant romance split by the characters’ political views and convictions?
14. In what 1970s movie is a sinister truth behind the all-too-perfect behavior of the female residents?
Answers below in comments.
You can find these and more cultural references in my Rhythms & Muse novel and music CD:
- Novel available at my CreateSpace novel eStore (best value to author), and Amazon.com(convenient).
- Music CD and MP3 files available via my CreateSpace CD eStore and on Amazon.com. Amazon also provides audio samples of each track.