See if you can you answer the following trivia questions all based on cultural references in my Rhythms & Muse novel. 😀
- “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,” was penned by…?
- Who coined the phrase, “screw your courage to the sticking place?”
- What 1970s talent contest spoof was hosted by Chuck Barris?
- What advertiser used, “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing?”
- What 1970s sci-fi movie changed the scope of special effects forever?
- What superhero lives in a mansion and works in a cave?
- What heavy metal English rock band, formed in 1969 by Ozzy Osbourne, attempted to create the musical equivalent of horror films?
Answers are below in comments.
You can find these and more cultural references in my Rhythms & Muse novel and music CD: