Join in our book celebration!
The music-filled, fantastical world of Delfaerune awaits your exploration in my newly published novel Song of the Ocarina. I’ll share the spotlight with Cheryl Gillmore, author of A Friend Request—an adult story of first love rekindled online—which I had the honor to edit.
Capture 12 Photo Gallery
417 E. Roosevelt St., Phoenix, AZ
Sat., Nov. 22, 4 p.m.–8 p.m.
What’s in it for you? Everything award-winning!
- Win a free 5-page sample edit of your writing.
- Earn an entry for my drawing for a free signed copy of Song of the Ocarina, a Top Five Finisher in the”Realizing The Dream Contest.”
Just bring proof you found the special image identified in my blog’s Delfaerune Rhapsody section.(At the event, show me a screen capture, Instagram photo, my live blog page on your mobile device, etc.)
- Meet at 7 p.m. with other “new adults” to discuss forming a tribe geared to leveraging your creative works.
- Meet Cheryl Gillmore, author of A Friend Request, which I had the honor to edit. Her poetry book, Of Roots, Shoes and Rhymes, won the Sixth Annual National Indie Excellence Awards in poetry. Her first novel, Uncommon Bond, won the 2012 New Mexico-Arizona Book Awards for Fiction-Romance.
- Hear the playlists associated with our books, both of which are filled with popular music references.
- If you have no other reason, come on down for a taste of my family’s award-winning Molasses Crinkles cookies. (Really, the annual ZooTeens cookie baking contest, thought our cookies were “Most Like Grandma’s.”)
Another opportunity for a book-drawing entry…
Independent authors rely on loyal supporters like you to allow them to continue writing the stories you love. Can you help by spreading the word? If you bring evidence of posting or re-posting any announcement for this book signing, I’ll add a second entry into my book drawing for you, and send you home with a bag of those delicious Molasses Crinkles.
Ann Narcisian Videan
Write • Edit • Self-publish • Word-of-mouth
P.S. Learn more about my novels on Google+.