Today’s Cup o’ Tea
Rocket Bakery On First
Perks (what I really like!)
• Great open-air space
• Free Wi-Fi
• Located in a charming old brick building in downtown Spokane, within walking distance of Riverfront Park (site of 1974 World’s Fair)
Share a cuppa (the stories)
• Locally owned bakery and coffeehouse with nine neighborhood locations in the Spokane area, since 1992.
What’s Brewing (coffee, tea, food)
• All baked goods made by scratch with only wholesome ingredients
• Wide selection of delicious food choices
• Good tea selection and specialty drinks
The Grind (what I would change)
• More accessible Wi-Fi (I couldn’t get on during my second visit, perhaps because of a an over-protective firewall?)
Percolation Factor (the activity/environment/energy/service)
• Lots of activity from loyal, local patrons.
The Grounds (location)
1325 W. 1st Ave.
Tea Times (hours)
Open daily 6 a.m.-6 p.m.