Today’s Cup o’ Tea
Talebu Coffee & Wine Bar—Chandler, AZ
Perks (what I really like!)
- Use of Coffee Kids Grounds For Hope, which supports projects in coffee-farming communities throughout Latin America to help confront their communities’ most pressing needs.
- 20% discount for military or veterans
- Free wi-fi
- Plenty of comfy seating, also high and low table for conversation, meetings or work
- Drive-through lane!
Share a Cuppa (the stories)
This spot was recommended by Shayne Gardner, owner of Flex & Relax Muscle Therapy.
What’s Brewing (coffee, tea, food)
- Nice, loose-tea selection in the Specialty Tea Bar
- Great coffee
- Gourmet sandwiches
The Grind (what I would change)
I found the metal chairs slightly stiff, but as soon as I moved to a couch, I settled in nicely.
Percolation Factor (the activity/environment/energy/service)
- Live music by local musicians
- Drop-in open mic nights
- Exhibitions by local fine artists
- Spacious venue
- Quiet atmosphere (mid-day)
The Grounds (location)
2095 N. Alma School Rd., #2
Chandler, AZ 85224
Tea Times (hours)
M 6 a.m.–9 p.m.
T–F 6 a.m.–10 p.m.
Sa 6:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
Su 7 a.m.–8 p.m.
Yelp rating: 3.5 stars from 21 reviews