We’re nearing the date of my Rhythms & Muse novel and music CD signing at Calypsos Coffee & Creamery, 116 E. Lakeside Ave. in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. (4–7 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2011). Excited! I’m so looking forward to seeing plenty of my friends there…including you?
Just for fun, these trivia questions are based on places and activities in Cd’A, and Spokane, Wash., especially during the 1970s. All the items are mentioned in the book. Do you know the area? How many answers can you get correct?
Cd’A Trivia Questions, part 3
15. What’s the name of the marina surrounded by one of the world’s longest floating boardwalks and with easy access from The Coeur d’Alene Resort?
16. How wide and long is the Coeur d’Alene Boardwalk?
17. When did the Cd’A Resort open?
18. Although the Lake City is now northern Idaho’s center for healthcare, educational, media, manufacturing, retail and recreation, the three main industries in the mid-1900s were…
19. Are there really cougars near Cd’A Lake?
20. Fireworks are set off over Cd’A Lake from a barge. Is the rumor that the barge catches on fire every year actually true?
21. What 23-mile-long improved path stretches in either direction from the City Park?
Answers in comments below.
You can find these and more Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, and Spokane, Wash., references in my Rhythms & Muse novel and music CD:
- Novel available at my CreateSpace novel eStore (best value to author) and Amazon.com (convenient).
- Music CD and MP3 files available via my CreateSpace CD eStore and on Amazon.com. Amazon also provides audio samples of each track.